WE ARE GROWING!!
Come join our sought-after and elite team at New West Truck Centres!
Why New West Truck Centres?
We are known for our amazing team atmosphere, rewarding environment and industry leading brand. Come share in our success when you start your career with us! New West Truck Centres is one of the busiest heavy truck dealerships in Alberta with multiple locations in Alberta and a recent addition in BC. Our parts team is ever-growing and we believe in offering training, advancement, competitive wages and celebrating our wins together. Come join our progressive, positive and forward-thinking company!
Under the direction of the Parts Manager, this position requires the Parts Person to assist all customers (retail, wholesale and shop), whether in person, on the phone or through email, in selecting the required parts in a friendly, professional and efficient manner. Along with being organized, this position requires time management skills, the ability to multi task and willing to take on new and interesting challenges.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Has a willingness to learn and effectively use the company business system (Procede) and all other online programs (CAT, Cummins, Paragon, etc.) required to fulfill the duties of a parts person and serve our customer.
- Maintains a positive attitude and solid work ethics
- Acknowledge all customers as they arrive in the facility and serve them in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provides a high level of service to all of our customers, internal or external. Communicates well with and supports other dealership personnel and departments.
- Fulfilling orders with on hand parts, processing orders from our PDC’s, other dealers or suppliers and notifying customers of any ETA updates or notifying them when parts arrive.
- Replenishes assigned display areas, ensures pricing is accurate and keeping the area clean and organized for customers.
- Participates in all training programs that are made available and attend all department meetings.
- Process credit card and debit transactions as well as performing product return inspections and completing refunds and core credits.
- Report any accidents or incidents that require attention immediately.
- Other duties may be required.
- Minimum 2 years Parts experience, preference will be given to candidates with heavy truck experience.
- Must be able to work in a high pressure and busy environment safely.
- Must be able to present yourself in a positive, professional manner to colleagues and customers.
- Yearly bonus up to $9,600
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability
- Dental and vision care
- Paid training
- Longevity Recognition
- RRSP Matching
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
We want to thank everyone for applying, however only applicants that possess the required knowledge will be considered for the position.