Dear Valued Customers,
We at New West Truck Centres want all of you to know the steps and measures we are taking during this global pandemic. We want to assure you that everything we are doing is for the safety of you, our customer, as well as our staff.
As the province and country move to relaunch businesses and stimulate our economy, we at New West continue to focus on maintaining the safety of our staff and you, our customer. Here are the current precautions in place:
- We will continue to recognize 6-foot social distancing for all people in our dealerships.
- Sanitary stations are provided at entrances of all locations.
- All of our common areas are being wiped down all throughout the day. We have implemented added cleaning help at some locations and implemented mandatory staff wiping of all areas including retail areas and counters, work stations, etc.
- We currently have a number of our staff working remotely.
- Reducing staff interactions with new lunch rotations for all our staff to reduce the amount of people in the lunchroom at a time. We reduced the number of chairs as well to accommodate social distancing.
- Entering customer units for sales and service all of our technicians are provided disposable gloves, disinfectant and wipes. They are to disinfect the outside touch points, as well as the inside (prior to sitting in the truck) the steering wheel, ignition, seats and all touch points.
- Any employee who presents as ill in any way, is being sent home to self-quarantine and follow the advice of 811 and / or doctor.
We believe that we are doing everything we can to protect our customers and staff as we remain open as an essential service.