Please fill out the service request form and someone will get back to
Elite Support is a collaborative program between Daimler Trucks North America and its affiliated truck dealers, focused on improving the customer experience.
Elite Support Certified dealers deliver unmatched customer service and efficiency every time a truck comes in for maintenance or repair.
Express Assessment is the commitment to provide a preliminary diagnosis and communication to the customer within 2 hours of arrival.
Any repairs found during Express Assessment that require a total of 4.0 hours or less of labor will qualify for Express Repair.
- 1-ton Truck Box Repair
- 24-Hour Roadside Repair*
- 3-ton Truck Wheel Alignment
- 5-ton Truck Box Repair
- 5-ton Truck Wheel Alignment
- Aerial Devices
- Air Brake Repair
- Air Conditioning
- Alternator/Starter Repairs
- Box Truck Rollup Door & Swing Door Repair
- Clutch Repair & Replacement
- Cooler Repair
- Drive Shaft
- Driveline Repairs
- Electrical Engine Repairs
- Electrical Repair
- Electronic/Electrical Repair
- Engine Rebuilds
- Engine Repair & Replacement
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Frame Alignment*
- Heating Systems
- Hydraulic Brake Repair
- Lift Gate (Tailgate & Railgate) Repair
- Motorhome / RV Body and Chassis*
- Roadside Repair*
- Safelite Glass Repair
- Tailgate Repair/Liftgate Repair
- Tire Repair*
- Trailer Repair/Services
- Transmission Repair
Additional Services / Capabilities
- Engine Dealer
- Fleet Service
- Flywheel Machining*
- Machine Shop*
- Open Extended Hours for Parts & Service*
- Paint/Body Shop*
- Saturday Sales-Call for hours*
- Warranty on Authorized Product Lines
Diagnostics / Inspections
- Air Conditioning Diagnostics & Repair
- Annual Inspections
- CAT Diagnostics*
- Check Engine Light
- Cummins Diagnostics*
- Detroit Diagnostics*
- Diagnostic & Repair
- DOT Inspection
- Drivability Issues
- Emission System Diagnostic & Repair
- Emission Test Facility for Diesel Engines
- Engine Diagnostics
- Mercedes (MBE) Diagnostics*
- Natural Gas Vehicle Inspection
Service / Maintenance
- Air Filter Replacement
- Coolant/Antifreeze Flush
- Express Lane Service
- Preventive Maintenance
- Step-Van Service
*Not all services available at all locations. Please see specific location details for current list of services and amenities.
- Seating area
- Vending machines
- Complimentary popcorn, coffee, and filtered water
- Complimentary Wifi
- Taxi services
- Complimentary shuttle to hotels
- Walking access to many restaurants and convenience stores
- Complimentary television
- Comfortable driver’s lounge with coffee, shower, laundry, computer work station and television
*Not all amenities available at all locations. Please see specific location details for current list of services and amenities.
Service that lowers
cost of ownership
Our Service Departments’ main objective is maximizing vehicle uptime. This means diagnosing, finding the parts, and servicing your vehicles as quickly and efficiently as possible to get your trucks back on the road.
Our technicians receive expert training directly from the manufacturers and our dealerships are Elite Support certified.
By building a solid base of knowledge and understanding of all vehicle systems, and giving them the latest in technology and tools, we are confident that our technicians will have your trucks serviced and repaired quickly and efficiently.
We know that we are servicing more than just vehicles, we are servicing your business. It is our promise to provide accessible, efficient and quality service repairs each and every time.
New West Truck Centres is a heavy truck dealer in Alberta representing Freightliner, Autocar and SportChassis. Our team members can assist customers with a wide range of heavy duty truck sales, parts sales, and repair/maintenance services in or near Calgary, Lethbridge, Red Deer, and Medicine Hat.
Our partnerships with Detroit Diesel, Alliance Parts, Cummins, Cat, and Allison Transmission allows us to assist with parts, sales, and repair service for almost all makes and models.